- NSW Port Stephens Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Great Lakes/Greater Taree Casual Lifeguard.. more
- NSW Royal National Park (Sydney) more
- NSW Frazer Beach (Central Coast) Casual.. more
- NSW Hawks Nest Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Bega Valley Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Bellingen/Nambucca Shire Casual Lifeguard.. more
- NSW Tweed Shire Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Pittwater Casual and Seasonal Lifeguard.. more
- NSW Surfcom Operators (Belrose) more
- NSW Tea Gardens Pool Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Byron Shire Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Ballina Shire Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Clarence Valley Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Kempsey Shire Casual Lifeguard Positions more
- NSW Shoalhaven City Lifeguard Positions more
- WA Lifeguard and SurfCom more
Welcome to the ALS Jobs homepage!
The Australian Lifeguard Service is a fully integrated national lifeguard service. As a division of Surf Life Saving Australia, (SLSA), we provide services to local government councils and land managers all across Australia.
As a leader in the aquatic safety and lifeguard services industry, we set international standards through quality nationally accredited training, highly skilled staff and stringent standard operating practices.
Navigating the jobs section
From this jobs homepage you can find all the information you need to become a lifeguard with the Australian Lifeguard Service. Choose from a list of Job Resources, search for jobs using the search function or by searching through the General Job or Event Job Listings. You can also sign up for Job RSS feeds straight to your web browser.
If you find a job you like simply download the corresponding application form. If there aren't any jobs available where you would like to work, you can submit an online Expression of Interest.
If you get stuck, or are having difficulties check out the Application Guide and FAQ's in the Job Resources section, and if you're still not quite sorted contact the ALS.